Saturday, April 21, 2012

No Meat Week: Experiment?

Alright, so I've decided to lighten up a bit about the Morningstar products. After five days of flesh rejection, I think I've adequately demonstrated that I can stick to vegetables and cheese and go without fake meat. Cool! On Sunday at midnight I can start eating all the salami I want again, knowing that for the week of April 16-22, 2012 I was kind of a badass. Ting ting: everyone hold up your bacon lard rosemary shrimp skin martinis and give three cheers to Andi!

But I'd be missing a great opportunity...Now that I know what it's like to crave meat and not be able to have it, I can more objectively judge some of America's finest mock foods!

So I really want to try some fake chicken nuggets, but which ones? There's no way I can do that soyrizo shit, and I don't know about that mock duck either. And whatever I eat, I need to eat it in the next couple of days, otherwise the experiment won't work. So this is the challenge to you, my faithful My Dinner With Andi readers: If you suggest a fake meat product that surprises and satisfies, I'll buy you a packet on the house. (Or I'll just give you five bucks.)

Gonna make leeks vinaigrette tonight! Pretty stoked...

No comments:

Post a Comment